We are growing and so are our needs. This is a great opportunity for a professional individual ready to move ahead with an agressive positive company. Ideal candidates will possess the ability to effectively lead, motivate and communicate with others. Residential and commercial experience is required.
For the opportunity to work in a friendly and fast paced environment with an electrical contracting company that is going places please submit your resume to Valente Electric.
Click Here To Apply
Valente Electric Contracting Corp., is a full service Electrical Contractor
that provides service to the New York Metro and Tri-State Area. It
is the goal of the company to provide a positive work environment and
income earning opportunities for all employees. We feel that we offer
our employees the best work environment possible while keeping them
informed on all the latest advances in the trade. We demand only the
best from our entire team.
Click Here: Application and Appointment Request
Applicant needs to be qualified in Commercial and Residential electrical installation and troubleshooting.
- Install electrical on construction and tenant
- Will handle service calls for troubleshooting electrical problems.
- Will need to be available to work overtime without much notice.
- Must know the electrical trade to install and troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Follow all Company rules and regulations as well as safety policies.
- Report to the job site, as scheduled, with appropriate tools.
- Operate in a safe manner and keep clean any assigned vehicle or tools.
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting electrical.
- Must be proficient in ability to interface with customers - good communication skills.
- Must have clean DMV record, with no more than one moving violation.
- Must have the ability to read, write English and to fill out invoices.
- Must have good understanding of the parts used in the industry to fill in invoices.
- Must be able to understand the basic theory of electricity.
Valente Electrical Contracting Corp.
Garden City Park, NY